Motorcycle Payment Calculator at Timber Town Harley-Davidson
There are lots of costs to consider when buying a new bike, so how can you be sure that the bike you want is comfortably within your budget? Our Harley-Davidson finance calculator provides an estimate of your total monthly costs. Key factors such as the loan term length and down payment amount are adjustable, so you’ll know right away whether your favorite models are available for a monthly cost that fits your budget.
Learn more below about how to use our motorcycle payment calculator, and if you have any further questions about H-D leasing and financing options or how to buy a motorcycle, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Timber Town Harley-Davidson or visit our finance center in Salem.
Using the Harley-Davidson Finance Calculator
Harley-Davidson finance calculator – motorcycle payment calculator – motorcycle financing calculator
To use our motorcycle payment calculator, all you’ll need to do is fill out the form above with basic info about a bike you’re interested in. Here are the key terms that Portland buyers should be familiar with:
- Bike Price: In this field, enter the price of a bike you’re considering.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate on your loan is determined based on your credit score. The higher your score, the lower the rate.
- Loan Term: The loan term is the loan length, or how many months you will be paying your loan back.
- Down Payment: The down payment is the amount of money you pay for your bike at the time of purchase. The more you pay upfront, the less you’ll need to pay each month over the course of your loan. A larger down payment might also help to convince your lender to approve a loan if your credit score isn’t where you’d like it to be.
- Trade-In Value: Do you have a bike that you’d like to trade in when you make your purchase? Selling your old bike to a certified H-D dealership near Albany is a smart way to save on your next! Use our Value Your Trade tool to find out what your bike is worth.
With all of these categories filled out, you can now click “calculate” to receive your monthly payment estimate. It’s that simple! If you’d like, you can continue to customize each category further until you find a monthly payment amount that meets your budgeting goals.
Try Our Motorcycle Financing Calculator Today!
If you have any further questions about using our motorcycle payment calculator or how financing works, you can reach out to our finance experts directly at 503-363-0634. We’re here to help you secure the keys to a bike you love at a great price!