Harley-Davidson Pan America Price
Are you wondering about the Harley-Davidson Pan America price? You’re not alone. It starts at an MSRP of only $17,319! Learn more about the 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America configurations, colors, and pricing below, and when you’re ready to experience the Pan America in person, contact us at Timber Town Harley-Davidson.
Harley-Davidson Pan America Price Options
The Harley-Davidson Pan America may start at only $17,319 MSRP, but your total cost depends on the options you choose. Our friendly team is happy to walk you through all of your options at the dealership or over the phone. Take a look at the Pan America price options below:
- Vivid Black: $17,319
- River Rock Gray: $17,569
- Security Option: Standard
- Cruise Control Option: Standard
- ABS Option: Standard Cornering ABS
- California Emissions: $200
- Freight: $390
2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America Configurations
Lebanon riders have two Harley-Davidson Pan America configurations to choose from, the 1250 and 1250 Special. The Harley-Davidson Pan America price for the 1250 Special starts at an MSRP of $19,999. The 1250 Special is loaded with premium features, such as:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Aluminum Skid Plank
- Heated Hand Grips
- Semi-Active Front and Rear Suspension with Vehicle Load Control
- Multi-Position Rear Brake Pedal
- And much more!
Harley-Davidson Pan America Performance
The Harley-Davidson Pan America has a reputation as a head-turner, right off the showroom floor. But, with accessories and Harley-Davidson gear, you can customize it to meet your needs even more. The Pan America’s powertrain is the brand new Revolution Max that takes the V-Twins design to a whole new level. With 150 hp and a liquid-cooled design, it provides a riding experience you’ll never forget!
- Ride Modes: You get to choose from Sport, Rain, Road, Off-Road, and Off-Road Plus riding modes to tailor its performance to any terrain around Salem and beyond. You can also create your own settings!
- Design: The Pan America is built to go long distances and maintain its impressive speed and handling even when loaded down with luggage and gear.
- Wheels: The Michelin Scorcher wheels are designed specifically for Adventure Touring bikes, so they excel both on and off-road.
Take a Test Ride Today at Timber Town Harley-Davidson
Now that you know more about the Harley Pan America, are you ready for a test ride? It’s easy to schedule a test ride at Timber Town Harley-Davidson. While you’re at it, why not apply for financing online? Contact us today to get you into the motorcycle of your dreams at a price you can afford!