Benefits of the Adventure Touring Motorcycle
There’s a good reason that the ADV motorcycle segment has been growing and growing. Not only does the Adventure Touring motorcycle draw in brand new riders, but also customers who are looking for a change. Maybe you’re tired of the uncomfortable position on your Sport Bike and you want something a little more relaxed. Maybe you’re looking for a more versatile option than your old off-road bike. No matter your journey, the Adventure Touring motorcycle is the perfect copilot. Here are just a few of the uses for your Adventure Touring motorcycle:
- Commuting: The ADV motorcycle is a great choice as a commuter bike in Albany, due to its upright position and nimble handling.
- Off-Roading: The ADV motorcycle is natural on dirt roads and rocky trails, and you can customize your bike with accessories to tackle the elements with ease.
- Long-Distance: An ADV motorcycle was designed to perform at its peak, even when loaded up with luggage, and its comfortable ride quality makes for a relaxed road trip.
Considerations for Your ADV Motorcycle
- Name: If you travel long distances, you’ll want a bike with a recognizable name. This allows you greater flexibility, so you can always find the service and parts that you need – no matter where you find yourself.
- Comfort: Whether heading into the wilderness or riding around Lebanon, you want to find a bike that fits both your riding goals and your body type. Be sure to take a test ride to make sure the bike feels like a part of you.
- Condition: Buying a new and reliable bike for a long-distance ride can give you major peace of mind, but if you love the challenge of a fixer-upper, why not check out used options that can be tailored to fit your precise needs?
2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America™ 1250
If you’re in the market for one of the top Adventure Touring motorcycles around, the Harley-Davidson Pan America™ 1250 is your answer. This model has a low center of gravity with a rigid chassis, and the all-new Revolution Max Powertrain sets the new standard on V-Twins with 150 hp. Its tall and upright riding position enhances your comfort throughout any ride, and features like specially-designed Michelin Scorcher tires and customizable Ride Modes optimize your everyday performance. Plus, you can travel far and wide and still find the parts you need – thanks to the widespread popularity of Harley-Davidson bikes.
Take a Test Ride with Timber Town Harley-Davidson
Ready to explore the best Adventure Touring motorcycle? Schedule a ride with Timber Town Harley-Davidson to see why the latest Harley-Davidson Pan America™ 1250 is such a hit with Salem customers, or contact us with questions!