How to Pre-Order Your Harley
When you pre-order a Harley-Davidson motorcycle rather than look for one that’s currently on the lot, you can expect to enjoy some unique advantages. Not only will you save your money for the features you really want (and avoid paying for anything you don’t), you’ll get the opportunity to work closely with our staff and discuss all of the possibilities for your new ride.
You can get the pre-order process underway simply by contacting us or dropping by our dealership and telling our team what you’re looking for. We’ll work with you one-on-one to pre-order a Harley-Davidson motorcycle that kooks and rides like nothing else in Albany!
Not sure where to start? Your first step should be to determine which motorcycle style, size, and type are right for you:
- Are you looking for something lightweight that can tackle traffic and maneuver through tight spaces in Lebanon? Sport models are a great place to start.
- If you’d prefer a bike that can do it all — from city riding to long-distance highway rides — try a versatile Cruiser.
- If you’re serious about cross-country riding, we suggest that you pre-order a Harley-Davidson motorcycle that’s made for it. Grand American Touring models offer added cargo space and enhanced suspension for mile-after-mile comfort.
- Looking for a bike that’s as comfortable off-road as it is on the pavement? Adventure Touring bikes are perfect for anyone who’d rather not choose between highway riding and off-road trails.
- With a 3-wheel Trike, you and your passenger will enjoy maximum comfort, extra cargo space, and added stability.
Once you’ve finalized your design and made any necessary pre-payments, we’ll send your order off to the factory. At that point, all that’s left is to wait for your new, custom Harley to arrive at our dealership! When it does, we’ll give you a call to schedule a pick-up time.
Build Your Bike With Timber Town Harley-Davidson Today
Questions about how to pre-order a Harley-Davidson motorcycle at Timber Town Harley-Davidson? Don’t hesitate to reach out online or visit us in Salem to let us know that you’re interested in a custom order.