Harley-Davidson® Ride Planner: Key Features
Whether you opt for standard Real-Time GPS Navigation or opt to upgrade with the available BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System, you can plan and upload rides using the Harley-Davidson app. Key H-D motorcycle app features include:
- Standard Real-Time GPS Navigation – Choose a new destination or select from rides previously uploaded to the Harley-Davidson app to begin navigation. Or, press record to start a whole new adventure in Albany.
- Available BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System – Upgrading to the BOOM!™ Box system allows you to send points of interest and ride routes directly to any other bikes with the new BOOM!™ BOX GTS Infotainment System. Perfect for group rides!
- Harley-Davidson Dealers – Whether you’re passing through Lebanon or McMinnville, easily locate certified Harley-Davidson dealerships where you can receive service from specially trained technicians and purchase genuine OEM parts and gear.
- H-D Connect – The Harley-Davidson app allows you to connect remotely to your bike and view your maintenance schedule, service reminders, stolen vehicle tracking, and security notifications.
- H-D Events – Plug into the H-D rider community with event notifications and riding challenges. Gain points, climb the leaderboard, and meet other riders near you.
Using the Harley-Davidson® App: FAQ
Q: How can I download the Harley-Davidson app?
A: Download the Harley-Davidson™ App here for iOS and here for Android.
Q: Can I use the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner app to plan my ride online?
A: Yes, you can plan and edit your rides online with the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner. Your rides will automatically appear within the app, where you can import them into your GPS Navigation.
Q: How Do I import my rides into the Harley-Davidson Boom!™ Box Navigation?
A: Go to the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner and select Ride Edit or Preview. Click the DOWNLOAD GPX link. Then, simply place the GPX file on a flash drive and plug it directly into your bike.
Q: How can I import rides into my Harley-Davidson Road Tech™ GPS?
A: Go to the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner and select Ride Edit or Preview. Once again, click the DOWNLOAD GPX link, place the GPX file on a flash drive, and plug it into your bike.
Discover H-D® Innovation with Timber Town Harley-Davidson
Questions about how to set up or use the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner app? Our certified H-D technicians are ready to assist! Contact us online or give us a call today at (503) 363-0634.